· Compact overall Height Brushless DC motor
· Micro USB port for Control or Data Logging of RPM/Torque trends
· Torque Compensation – Maintains set RPM with Viscosity Changes
Chemstir 24 volt Brushless DC motor features high torque, compact size, and no maintenance. Brushless gear-motor is for use with 250mL thru 5L benchtop process reactors. Must be used in conjunction with a CG-2033-B-55 digital display controller. Support plate and rod design allows the motor to be mounted on the ChemRxnHub stand or on lattice in most hoods. Supplied complete with a Nylon body keyless chuck and a CG-9253 for mounting on ½” lattice in hood area.
Please Note: Motor and Controller are Purchased Separately
UPGRADE YOUR CONTROLLER: Users with a CG-2033-B-50 controller can upgrade to the CG-2033-V controller for use with their existing CG-2033-B-25 series 1/4 HP motor
CG-2033-V Digital Motor Controller Chemglass / Velp 115v/230v
• TFT 3.5” Display for All Setting Information at a Glance
• Wi-Fi Connection to Velp Ermes Platform to monitor status and data logging on the cloud
• Timer For Unattended Operations
• Real Time Torque and Speed Graph Monitoring
• Intuitive Knob To Navigate The Menu And Start Stop Operations
• Compatible with CG-2033-B 1/4 HP Brushless Motor
• USB interface for use with PC software to data log, monitor, Turn off/ Turn on. USB also allow Software Updates
• Key Lock Function to Avoid Unintended Changes with Settings
• Programmable methods to setup to 4 Time/Speed Ramps
• PT100 Probe Connection for Temperature Monitoring: Measurement Range -200 to +550° C
• Easy CW/CCW Direction Changes
• Precise Digital Closed Loop Speed Control: +/- 1 RPM
• 1 Year Warranty
CG-2033-V Digital controllers have been designed and manufactured in compliance with the following standards CE, CSA and UL.
Please Note: Controller and Motor are purchased separately
Nemko mark indicates compliance with the following standards CSA and UL.