Superior insulating properties combined with high chemical resistance make these ice pans compatible not only with wet ice, but also with ultra-low temperature materials including dry ice, salt slurries, dry ice methanol slurries, or liquid nitrogen.
• Expanded urethane laboratory ice pans are lightweight, durable and non-sweating
• Able to withstand a wide temperature range: -196°C (-320°F) to 100°C (212°F)
• Impervious to moisture and odors
• Features convenient pour spout, drip-proof rims and fill line indicator (1.0L ice pans do not have pouring spout)
• Includes snug-fitting lid that stores neatly under base when not in use
• Lightly textured non-slip finish and raised edge provides secure transport
• Available in 1.0L Mini, 4.0L Midi and 9.0L Maxi sizes, each in four colors; blue, black, red and green
Additional information can be found under the "SPECIFICATIONS/MANUALS" tab at the bottom of this page.