COVID-19 Update 3.19.2020
Chemglass Life Sciences - The Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has presented an unparalleled challenge to us all, both professionally and personally. Our Customers are valued partners, and we want to provide an update on how Chemglass remains operationally ready.
As Chemglass continues to monitor the developing situation with the current outbreak of COVID-19, we are keeping the safety and health of our Employees and our Customers at the forefront during this public health emergency.
Chemglass is committed to supporting our Customers and working with vendors, suppliers, and partners in maintaining the highest levels of safety while providing our Customers with the highest quality products.
Steps that we have taken to remain operationally ready:
- Our company has an effective plan to remain functional and provide continued services during a local outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
- We have an effective communications system in place to share information.
- Our plan includes the quarantine of at-risk (and potentially infected) employees.
- We are following all CDC recommended hygiene procedures.
- Chemglass has updated our travel policy in accordance with the CDC travel recommendations.
Chemglass intends to provide seamless services in cooperation with our Customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Chemglass is still operational and plans to remain open for business.
- Chemglass continues to manufacture products.
We hope that you, your team, and your families stay safe during this difficult time.
Sincere well wishes from the entire Chemglass team!
This notice is subject to change due to the variable nature of the pandemic.