• Compact Overall Height Brushless DC Motor
• Mini USB port for Control or Data Logging of RPM/Torque trends
• Torque Compensation – Maintains set RPM with Viscosity Changes
Chemstir 24 volt Brushless DC motor features high torque, compact size, and no maintenance. Brushless gear-motor is for use with 10L thru 150L process reactors. Must be used in conjunction with a CG-2033-V-75 controller. The motor faceplate bolt pattern mounts directly to Chemglass CG-1965-X and CG-1968-X style reactor support frames.
CG-2033-V Digital Motor Controller Chemglass / Velp 115v/230v
• TFT 3.5” Display for All Setting Information at a Glance
• Wi-Fi Connection to Velp Ermes Platform to monitor status and data logging on the cloud
• Timer For Unattended Operations
• Real Time Torque and Speed Graph Monitoring
• Intuitive Knob To Navigate The Menu And Start Stop Operations
• Compatible with CG-2033-B 3/8 HP Brushless Motor
• USB interface for use with PC software to data log, monitor, Turn off/ Turn on. USB also allow Software Updates
• Key Lock Function to Avoid Unintended Changes with Settings
• Programmable methods to setup to 4 Time/Speed Ramps
• PT100 Probe Connection for Temperature Monitoring: Measurement Range -200 to +550° C
• Easy CW/CCW Direction Changes
• Precise Digital Closed Loop Speed Control: +/- 1 RPM
• 1 Year Warranty
CG-2033-V Digital controllers have been designed and manufactured in compliance with the following standards CE, CSA and UL.
Please Note: Controller and Motor are purchased separately
Nemko mark indicates compliance with the following standards CSA and UL.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CG-2033-B-50 & CG-2033-B-50E CONTROLLERS HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED, SEE THE UPGRADED VERSION HERE: CG-2033-V