Easily remove dried-on solids from the interior walls of round bottom flasks without scratching or harming your flask!
• Stainless steel and PTFE for rapid sample removal
• Choose from seven sizes - for 100mL thru 5L round bottom flasks
• Laser etched as to size and part number
• Available Individually, in Tool Kits and in Motor Kits
• Fits Outer Joint Size 24/40 or Larger
• Patent pending design
Chem-spin scraper tools provide an easy method of removing the majority of desired, dried-on solids from the interior walls of round bottom flasks. Motor driven, the spinning chain rapidly and effectively brushes the surface as the loose solids collect on the bottom. Minimal physical effort is required. Tedious, time-consuming, manual scraping with a spatula is eliminated.
Individual Rotary Scraper Tools are available to fit seven, popular, round bottom flask sizes: 100, 250 and 500mL as well as 1, 2, 3 and 5L.
Tool Kits include selections of rotary scraper tools only.
Motor Kits include everything you need to get started: rotary scraper tools, glass bushing adapters, motors and two 12V batteries.
NOTE: Chem-spin tools must only be used with the correct corresponding flask size/capacity.