The two-color vial body of an integrated injection molding can realize multi-code tracking, and it can support the traceability of samples and data sharing among multiple users, laboratories, and automation, making the warehousing and ex-warehousing of samples more convenient and faster, while ensuring the safety of the sample storage process.
External Thread, Double Secure Cap
- Excellent sealing performance: permanent reversal prevention
- High Storage Safety: the inside forms a closed and isolated space separated from the outside without leakage, favorable for storage and transportation.
- Memory of use history: the middle cover will be punctured when taking sample out, leaving a mark to know it’s been used.
- This function is to ensure the original fidelity of the sample.
- Convenient sampling without contamination: the soft rubber sealing layer can be punctured with a pipette tip or a syringe needle. The outer cover will not be contaminated by the sample, ensuring safety of the personnel and environment.
Three-code-in-one (digital code, barcode, QR code)
• The vial has laser-etched international standard DATAMATRIX 2D code at the bottom.
• The barcode and digital code at the side are anti-fading, anti-deforming, wear proof and resist DMSO and other organic solvents; 102% clear and readable.
• The vial body is made of medical-grade cryogenic polypropylene (PP), which meets USP Class-6 standards, so that the vial is recommended to be used in -196℃ liquid nitrogen phase.
• DNase/RNase free, non-endotoxin.
• Electron beam sterilization, SAL = 10 -6.
• The product meets the SBS standard and provides an effective safety guarantee and management for biological sample libraries and other warehouses of various chemicals and biological products stored at low temperatures.