- Cutting-edge heating plate technology that ensures temperature homogeneity and stability from room temperature up to 550°C.
- Powerful brushless motor stirring up to 20 L volume (H₂O) from 30 up to 1700 rpm; ideal for both low and high-speed applications.
- SpeedServo™ counter reaction technology maintains the speed constant as viscosity changes.
- Ideal for temperature sensitive applications in Chemistry, Biotech and Pharma.
- Precise thermoregulation of the medium with Pt100 probe (± 0.5°C).
- Thermoregulation range from room temperature up to 300°C.
Safe and Resistant
- The high-quality ceramic top and techno polymer structure ensure premium resistance to chemicals.
- Hot Surface Safety message displayed when the temperature is above 50°C.
- The safety lock button eliminates the risk of unintentional modification of the working conditions.
- Integral Timer from 1 min to 99 h 59 min (1 min steps).
- Auto-reverse of the stirring direction for enhanced mixing capabilities from 5 s to 99 min 59 s (1 s steps).
- Intermittent mode for enhanced programming from 5 s to 99 min 59 s (1 s steps).
Intuitive and Easy-to-use
- Digital display for precise temperature and stirring setting.
- Illuminated icons to ensure a clear readout of the working conditions.
AREC Connect is equipped with a cutting-edge Heating Plate technology engineered by VELP that ensures temperature homogeneity, thermal efficiency and durable heating performance over time. AREC Connect can be connected to the Pt100 external probe for precise thermoregulation of the medium, being ideal for temperature-sensitive applications in Chemistry, Biotech and Pharma. The probe ensures stable and precise thermoregulation up to 300 °C, with an accuracy of ± 0.5 °C. AREC Connect is available in different system configurations in order for you to get everything you need with just one click. Explore the MODELS section to choose the most suitable system for your laboratory.
You can rely on the AREC Connect for extremely challenging laboratory reactions, as it stirs volumes up to 20 liters (H2O) thanks to the powerful magnetic coupling. Thanks to the powerful Brushless motor, the AREC Connect stirs aqueous solutions from 30 up to 1700 rpm being ideal for any type of application at both low and high speed. Even challenging chemical, pharmaceutical and microbiological applications are supported with maximum performance. The AREC Connect is equipped with VELP engineered SpeedServo™ technology that maintains constant speed as viscosity changes.
The hot plate stirrer AREC Connect ensures a premium level of safety and protection for laboratory operators, as it is entirely made with techno polymer and is equipped with an extremely resistant ceramic plate, being ideal for high resistance to acids, bases and solvents. A "Hot" surface safety message is displayed when the plate temperature is above 50 °C and the heating function is not active. The control panel is easily accessible, is positioned at a safe distance from sources of heat and is protected against possible damage caused by liquid spills thanks to a dedicated run-off groove. The techno polymer structure is carefully designed so that accidental liquid spills cannot reach the electronics. By using a dampened cloth, all the residues will be easily removed and the AREC Connect with its ceramic top plate will be perfectly clean. Always ready for your scheduled laboratory operations.
Thanks to the AREC Connect extremely bright and easy-to-read double digital display you can constantly monitor the temperature and the stirring speed set by turning the handy knobs: the left one for the temperature (up to 550 °C), the right one for the stirring speed (up to 1700 rpm). The hot plate magnetic stirrer AREC Connect offers a highly innovative low-profile design for outstanding comfort over the bench and inside the laboratory hood.
AREC Connect is equipped with some exclusive and extremely advanced features that optimize unattended operation:
- Integral timer to meet your lab workflow – from 1 min to 99 h 59 min (1 min steps)
- Auto-reverse of the stirring direction that ensures enhanced mixing capabilities – from 5 s to 99 min 59 s (1 s steps)
- Intermittent mode programs for enhanced programming of unattended operations – from 5 s to 99 min 59 s (1 s steps)
- Acoustic signals for timer and alarms
- Safety lock feature to avoid possible alteration of the working conditions
- AREC Connect premium functions are easy to interact with thanks to the Smart User Interface with intuitive icons on the LED display.
AREC Connect features embedded Wi-Fi technology to connect to VELP Ermes Cloud Platform, the perfect solution for your Smart Lab. VELP Ermes Cloud Platform permits reduction of daily manual tasks and repetitive operations thanks to real-time monitor and control of your AREC Connect. Just by using a PC, a Smartphone or a Tablet you can access your instrument data and working conditions anytime and anywhere, you can secure your recent analysis data and share reports with your peers. Connect your hotplate to VELP Ermes and benefit from a premium and unique level of service support from VELP authorized service centers. Immediate event and alarm notifications inform you about analyses and the remote analysis interruption guarantees total control of your process. Data Logging and Insights on the instrument are available to enhance productivity and reproducibility.