Cell Culture Bioreactor Rocker
Modular Cell Culture Bioreactor Rocker System
CHEMcell is the rocker system for labs seeking the flexibility of a modular format with separate cell culture bag trays and accessories.
The CHEMcell Bioreactor Rocker System consists of a heavy-duty base unit and your choice of stainless steel rocker trays designed to accommodate popular cell culture rocker bags. The rocker produces a quiet, smooth-rocking, wave motion that provides for gentle, efficient mixing and gas transfer.
Trays include heaters and PT100 thermocouples. Available in 10-20 liter and 20-50 liter versions.
Modular Design - Bioreactor Rocker Base and Trays Sold Separately
- adjustable tray angles from 2 to 12 degrees
- variable speed rocking from 2 to 40 per minute
- postion control for load, harvest and run
Learn more about CHEMcell Supplies and Accessories
- made from crack resistant film
- compatible with GE WAVE™ Rocking Platfoms
- six standard ports
- controls heaters on both size trays
- also controls filter vent heater
- for use with rectangular vent filters
- prevents harmful condensation
- available in low and high flow rates
- choose flowmeters for O2 or CO2
- base with leveling feet included
- inflate cell culture bags
- two outlets to inflate multiple cellbags
- tubing and adapters included