Velp/Chemglass Wi-Fi Enabled Laboratory overhead stirrer motor and separate controller. Controller features a TFT 3.5” Display that shows all setting information at a glance. Wi-Fi Connection to Velp Ermes Platform allows the end user monitor status and data logging on the cloud. USB interface for use with optional PC software to data log, monitor, turn off/on. USB also allow Software Updates. Stirrerfeatures torque compensation so the stirrer maintains a constant speed under varying viscosities. Display shows set and actual speed, torque trend and timer.
CG-2033-B Chemstir 24-volt Brushless DC 1/4 HP motor features high torque, compact size, and no maintenance. Brushless gear-motor is for use with 10L thru 100L process reactors. Must be used in conjunction with a CG-2033-V digital display controller. The motor faceplate bolt pattern mounts directly to Chemglass CG-1965-X and CG-1968-X style reactor support frames. Speed range is 30-500 RPM. (Different HP motors and Rpm ranges will be available later in 2019/2020)
UPGRADE YOUR CONTROLLER: Users with a CG-2033-B-50 controller can upgrade to the CG-2033-V controller for use with their existing CG-2033-B-25 series 1/4 HP motor
CG-2033-V Digital Motor Controller Chemglass / Velp 115v/230v
• TFT 3.5” Display for All Setting Information at a Glance
• Wi-Fi Connection to Velp Ermes Platform to monitor status and data logging on the cloud
• Timer For Unattended Operations
• Real Time Torque and Speed Graph Monitoring
• Intuitive Knob To Navigate The Menu And Start Stop Operations
• Compatible with CG-2033-B 1/4 HP Brushless Motor
• USB interface for use with PC software to data log, monitor, Turn off/ Turn on. USB also allow Software Updates
• Key Lock Function to Avoid Unintended Changes with Settings
• Programmable methods to setup to 4 Time/Speed Ramps
• PT100 Probe Connection for Temperature Monitoring: Measurement Range -200 to +550° C
• Easy CW/CCW Direction Changes
• Precise Digital Closed Loop Speed Control: +/- 1 RPM
CG-2033-V Digital controllers have been designed and manufactured in compliance with the following standards CE, CSA and UL.
Please Note: Controller and Motor are purchased separately
Nemko mark indicates compliance with the following standards CSA and UL.