Superior insulating properties combined with high chemical resistance make these ice buckets compatible not only with wet ice, but also with ultra-low temperature materials including dry ice, salt slurries, dry ice methanol slurries, or liquid nitrogen.
• Expanded urethane laboratory ice buckets are lightweight, durable and non-sweating
• Able to withstand a wide temperature range: -196°C (-320°F) to 100°C (212°F)
• Impervious to moisture and odors
• Features convenient pour spout, drip-proof rims and fill line indicator
• Includes snug-fitting lid that stores neatly under base when not in use
• Lightly textured non-slip finish and raised edge provides secure transport
• Available in 2.5L and 4.0L sizes, each in four colors; blue, black, red and green
Additional information can be found under the "SPECIFICATIONS/MANUALS" tab at the bottom of this page.