LABORATORY BOTTLE SYSTEMS, CLEAR GLASS, YOUTILITY, GL-45, DURAN, MEDIA
Unique slimmer shaped, graduated laboratory glass bottle with gripping zones is molded from DURAN® borosilicate 3.3 pharmacopoeial Type 1 neutral glass. DURAN® glass offers very good chemical resistance and high temperature resistance.
· Ergonomically shaped gripping zones on both sides of the bottle for easier and safer handling.
· Slimmer bottle shape allows optimal use of limited space.
· Easy to read graduation scales.
· Bottles include integrated Retrace Codes to allow full product traceability.
· Optimized thread makes opening or closing the bottle significantly faster; fully compatible with GL-45 closures and other accessories.
· Innovative accessories for identification.
· Autoclavable at 121°C.
· Available in four popular sizes: 125, 250, 500 and 1,000mL.
· Each system supplied complete with 1 each: Bottle, Cyan Polypropylene Pouring Ring, and Cyan Polypropylene GL-45 Cap.
Also available in Amber, Low Actinic Glass for Light-Sensitive Contents
NOTE: DO NOT HAVE CAPS TIGHTENED IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUTOCLAVING AS THE VACUUM RESULTING FROM COOLING CAN CAUSE BREAKAGE.