MAGNETIC HOT PLATE STIRRERS, DIGITAL DISPLAYS, WITH TIMERS, HOTPLATES, 135MM DIAMETER ROUND TOPS
Laser-Verified High Performance Control
· Fast, precise temperature control from 0 to 370°C
· Extremely accurate stirring from 30 to 1700rpm
· Autoreverse option for enhanced mixing
· Torque compensation maintains set RPM as viscosity changes
· Chemical- and scratch-resistant, CerAlTopTM, ceramic-coated top
· Two heat-up control modes: fine and fast
Designed with Advanced Features
· Integral timer - settable from 1 minute to 99 hours, 59 minutes
· Service life meter - track service interval or service lifetime
· Bright white LED display for high-contrast easy reading
· 135mm diameter, ceramic-coated, aluminum alloy plate
Engineered for Safety
· Overheat protection & adjustable safety temperature circuit
· Timer automatically turns heater off after the elapsed time
Additional Features that Keep Your Lab Safe
Probe Alarm Shutdown
If the probe is connected but not submersed or inserted in a sample, the probe alarm will activate and shut down the heating.
Loss of Electric
In the event of a power failure, the hotplate returns to the “OFF” setting for both stirring and heating.
Dedicated Safety Sensor
An integral safety sensor protects against runaway heating.
Separate Programmable Maximum Safety Temperature
For user flexibility and additional safety protection.
The display flashes “HOT” while the hotplate surface cools to below 50°C.
Digital Hotplate Flyer PDF