FINDENSERS, AIR CONDENSERS, FINNED ALUMINUM JACKETS
Findenser™ comprises of an internal glass condenser and an external, finned aluminum heat sink jacket. The area between the internal glass condenser and the finned aluminum jacket is filled with a small amount of water that is permanently sealed. The internal design of the glass condenser provides an increased internal surface area compared to traditional condensers. The larger surface area improves the heat transfer capacity of the condenser. The Findenser replaces the need for water cooled condensers in over 95% of all common chemistry applications
Findenser Compared with an Air Condenser:
For synthesis with 'low' boiling point solvents, Findenser showed a significant improvement in solvent retention. With acetone or DCM the reaction boiled dry when using an air condenser, yet Findenser retained 95% of the solvent under the same conditions.
For synthesis with 'medium' boiling point solvents, Findenser delivered improved solvent retention particularly with larger volumes and high temperatures.
· No risk of water leaks and flooding from running water
· Eliminate the cost of water purchase and disposal
· For solvent volumes from 5ml up to 1 liter
· Helps meet sustainable water reduction targets
How does Findenser™ work?
· Findenser comprises of an internal glass condenser and an external, finned aluminum heat sink jacket.
· The internal glass condenser design provides increased heat transfer capacity compared to traditional condensers.
· Finned aluminum heat sink jacket fits around the glass condenser which increases the external surface area.
Note: Always ensure vessel and Findenser are clamped. Do not expose to temperatures below 0°C. Do not autoclave. Do not exceed 60°C when oven drying. Do not exceed 50°C when using in a dishwasher.